- The revolutionizing nature of the Lebanese uprising. Book chapter in A region in revolt: Mapping the recent uprisings in North Africa and West Asia. September 2020. Transnational Institute & Daraja Press.
- Black-Palestinian Solidarity: Towards an Intersectionality of Struggles. Book chapter in Social Justice and Israel/Palestine: Foundational and Contemporary Debates, July 2019. Edited by Aaron J. Hahn Tapper and Mira Sucharov. Published by University of Toronto Press.
- Editor of Enab Baladi: Citizen Chronicles of the Syrian Uprising, May 2019.
It’s available for free on Hummus For Thought. Print Publication date: November 26th, 2019 (by Amnesty International UK)
- Decay as Political Metaphor in Ely Dagher’s Waves’ 98 and Mounia Akl’s Submarine, March 2019. Journal essay. Published by Université Saint-Joseph, “Regards”.
- The Civil War’s Ghosts: Events of Memory Seen Through Lebanese Cinema. Book chapter in The Social Life of Memory: Violence, Trauma, and Testimony in Lebanon and Morocco, 2017. Edited by Norman Saadi Nikro and Sonja Hegasy. Published by Palgrave Macmillan as part of Palgrave Studies in Cultural Heritage and Conflict.